Gut/ Microbiome retest
- Only available as a follow up test.
- Healthy gut bugs/ microbes are essential for health.
- Antibiotics in childhood have been shown to affect our microbes affect how we break down food and cause obesity
- Gut health is linked to a. skin health; rosacea, acne and eczema b. mental health; depression, ADHD, anxiety c. autoimmune conditions.
- We sequence gut microbes using the latest 16s gene sequencing to understand your balance of good versus unhelpful microbes and then suggest how to fix them.
- Remember your gut bugs are your friends but a side effect of treating infections is that it can take between 6-24 months to recover from a single course of antibiotics.